- “Applicable Laws” shall mean and include all applicable statutes, enactments, acts of legislature or Parliament, laws, ordinances, rules, bye-laws, regulations, notifications, guidelines, policies, directions, directives and orders applicable in India.
- “Data” refers to all that information, documents etc., provided by You. This Data may be provided to us through various means including personally, on our Websites, telephone, e-mail, registration forms, polls, or such other similar channels.
- “Services” means and includes provision of premises and integrated systems of communication.
- “UrbanWrk Private Limited” “UrbanWrk”, “We” & “Us” refers to the website at the below mentioned address www. urbanwrk.in
The Website and Services or any part thereof, offered by Us are available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old, unless we specify otherwise. No one under this age may access or use the Website or provide any personal information through the Website.
We endeavour to make it simple for You to take advantage of the Website along with related opportunities and/or Services. All required formalities shall be taken care of by Us.
- Representation and Warranties:
For the registration, you shall be required to represent and warrant the following:
- You have provided true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself while registering to avail the Services;
- If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our platforms (or any portion thereof) at any time.
- You shall not have any right of possession or occupation of the premises and shall only have a limited right to use the premises for business purpose on a daily basis within the time limits as mentioned and subject to payment of fees.
- Account and Security:
- General Terms and Conditions and Users’ Obligations:
Our Services or any part thereof depend solely on the information You provide to Us. You are solely responsible for the Information You provide to Us.
- We reserve the right to collect user Data including name, contact information and other details to facilitate the use of the Website or other service/s. All information collected from You are on a bona fide basis. Misuse and misrepresentation of identity or contact details will lead to automatic termination of all Services and benefits extended to You, without the obligation of a prior notice to You.
- We may disclose to third parties certain Data related to You, without providing Your personal details such as name, residential and e-mail address, mobile number, unless: (1) You expressly permit Us to do so, or any other person You may specifically designate to disclose such information or (2) We are required to disclose such information by any applicable law or legal process.
- We reserve the right to refuse to perform any tasks and refuse such a request by You.
- You must not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (including the right of privacy) of others;
- You must not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of our computing systems or networks. You must not put out Data/Content that is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, discrimination, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or exploits people in a sexual manner;
- You must not attempt to gain/ gain unauthorized access to any materials, other than those to which You have been given express permission to access, or to the computer system on which the Website is hosted;
- You cannot put out Data/Content/information that violates any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party, including content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work. You cannot solicit passwords or personal identifying information from other Users;
- You cannot alter any part of the setup of the premises and/or leave any valuable possessions unattended in the premises.
- You are liable to payment of any additional costs that maybe incurred for damage to the premises or printing or other expenses as the case maybe;
- Proprietary Rights:
All Content on our website are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Us . You acknowledge and agree that all such Content is made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein, no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without our prior express written permission. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the Content or any part thereof. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Content, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize our platforms or any part of the Content for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
You agree to release, indemnify and keep indemnified Us from and against all actions, claims, costs (including legal costs and expenses), losses, proceedings, damages, liabilities or demands suffered or incurred by Us to the extent arising out of or in connection with Your:
- Use of the Website;
- Use of the Services;
- Infringement of any intellectual property rights, privacy or other rights of a third party (including but not limited to other coworking/community members/service providers).
- Disclaimer and Limitation on Liability:
All materials on this Website are distributed and provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. We further assume no responsibility for:
- the information on this Website to be correct, accurate or reliable;
- the functions contained on this Website to be uninterrupted or error-free; or
- defects to be corrected; or
- that this Website or the server that makes it available to be free of viruses or other harmful components.
- you agree and understand that your use of this Website and use or reliance upon any Content on it is solely at your own risk.
In no event shall We, our affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, investors, or any of their employees, agents, representatives, attorneys and their respective assigns be liable for any damages, including direct, incidental, punitive, special, consequential or exemplary damages or for loss of profits, revenue, programming or otherwise (whether in an action in contract, tort, or any other statute, even if We have been advised of the possibility of such damages) that directly or indirectly result or arise from:
- the use of this Website or the information contained on this site or obtained from your use of this site;
- your inability to use the Website and the Content, for whatever reason, including, but not limited to, any failure with communication, transmission or delivery of any information accessed on or though the Website;
- delays, difficulty in use, computer viruses, malicious code or other defect in this Website; or
- any other matter relating to the Website and the Content available on the site.
- Use of other Websites/Services
- Termination or Suspension of Account or Services:
Upon such termination, You are required to immediately return all property including all material, computers, data, keys etc., that may have been handed over to You and that belongs to Us; remove Your property from the premises; vacate the premises in a respectful manner; leave Your area of the premises in a clean state. You are required to remove all your equipment, belongings, articles and things and its employees / personnel and to vacate and hand back the premises and at the same time hand over all keys and access cards.
- Modification and Discontinuation:
We reserve the right at any time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Service or Website or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that We will not be liable to You or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of our platforms.
- Waiver and Severability of Terms:
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution:
- Stage 1: Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of both parties. Both parties may raise a name for sole mediator and in case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In any case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, the Company reserves the right to decide who the final mediator is. The decision of the mediator is not binding on both parties, however the parties in good faith will attempt to bind by the decision.
- Stage 2: Arbitration. In case that mediation does not yield a result suitable or preferred by any one of the parties, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members – one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at Pune, Maharashtra, India. The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the Parties. The cost of arbitration will be split equally amongst the parties. If the dispute cannot be resolved by this two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism, it shall be referred exclusively to the courts at Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Exclusions and Limitations:
Those who access or use our Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own violation and are responsible for compliance with the local laws.
- Contact for Grievances:
In case of any grievance arising from the use of the Website or Services provided, please contact us at: